White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! It starts with Golden Oreo crust and just keeps getting more delicious with every layer- cream cheese, blueberries, white chocolate and blueberry pudding, cool whip and a generous layer of white chocolate curls on top! Everything’s just better with chocolate, right?!
First layer of this Blueberry White Chocolate Lasagna is mixture of crushed Golden Oreo cookies and melted butter pressed into bottom of the pan. It’s amazing no-bake crust and perfect base for every mouthwatering dessert.
It’s followed by yummy cream cheese, butter and cool whip mixture boosted with blueberries. I had to use frozen blueberries because fresh is still not in season, but I think it would be great with fresh berries.
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna Recipe
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required.
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies ( whole cookies with filling )
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed (I used 1 ¼ cup frozen wild blueberries)
For Pudding Layer:
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 oz. freeze dried blueberries- powder (pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)
- In a food processor ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
- Combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. Mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries. NOTES: If you use frozen blueberries you must thaw them first and rinse with water if you don’t want to get dark purple color for your filling than drained them well at several layer of paper towel!!!
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken and mix in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on top.
- Top with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
Recipe Source : White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna @ omgchocolatedesserts