These walnut beverage dung cookies are modified from Vegetarian Times’ Intuition Healthiest Drink Counter Cookies in the Humanity, but after tweaking it for the previous few age, only the quantity of walnuts and oat flour remains the said.
The innovational direction is eager as is but someway I rightful plant myself changing things here and there. I also prefab it easier by omitting a tread where you roil 1/2 cup nutrient and the dulcorate.
I assume it has a usefulness but I couldn’t savor any conflict between doing that and meet adding the edulcorate to the slugger and adding 1/2 cup milk. I’m all for easier so that’s what I went with.
WALNUT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
- 2 cups (220 grams) walnuts (not any other type of nut)
- 1 1/2 cups (138 grams) oat flour (use certified gluten-free oat flour, if necessary)1
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) coconut oil, room temperature2
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (175 grams) raw sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) milk of choice (but not canned coconut milk, as it’s too thick)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (161 grams) rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats, if necessary)
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup (128 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips (use dairy-free / vegan chocolate, if necessary)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with an S-blade, grind the walnuts until they have the consistency of natural peanut butter. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, and salt. When the walnut butter is ready, transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
- To the large bowl, add the coconut oil, sugar, milk and vanilla and beat with a large spoon or with an electric hand or stand mixer until well combined. Slowly add in the dry ingredient mixture and stir just until combined.
- Fold in the oats, walnuts and chocolate chips. Form into 1″ balls and place 3″ apart on the prepared baking sheet. Do not press the balls down.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the centers of the cookies no longer appear wet (they should not brown – if they do, they’re overbaked and will be cakey instead of chewy). They should have formed a light crust.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe Source : Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies @ easykraftrecipe