This Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatball recipe is a family favorite. This recipe is both sweet and tangy that will leave you to want more!
This recipe is for those who still want to make a great-tasting meal that everyone will love without having to spend time in the kitchen. This recipe is packed with flavors. You can taste the pineapple, which is sweet, and the barbecue, which is tangy.
Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs Recipe
This recipe can be your base recipe. This means you can additional ingredients like vegetable if you like to make it a little bit more healthy.
- 1/2 bag of frozen meatballs (I used half of the 32 oz of the Great Value Fully Cooked Homestyle Meatballs)
- 1 18 oz bottle of BBQ sauce (or any BBQ sauce of your choice)
- 1 20 oz pineapple chunks with juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Crock pot
- Place your meatballs into the slower cooker. There’s no problem with putting frozen, thawed, or uncooked homemade meatballs. It’s basically up to you.
- For this recipe, I used the store-bought one. I used the Great Value Fully Cooked Homestyle Meatballs, 30oz. I only need half it of, which happens to be 16 oz.
- Pour the BBQ sauce, pineapple chunks in juice, and brown sugar in the slow cooker. If you want to mix the three ingredients before putting them into the slower cooker, that is fine, too. Mix all the ingredients to ensure flavor consistency when the meatballs are cooking.
- I personally like mixing all the ingredients first before putting them into the crock pot. Mixing the ingredients before putting them into the crock pot ensures that the ingredients are well-incorporated together.
- Cook it in the slower cooker on high for 1 hour, then, turn down the slower cooker to low and cook for another 2-3 hours or until the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Served while hot.
- I highly recommend that you pair this with rice. It’s perfect with rice.
- The sauce makes the rice stickier, which makes the rice more tasty. Having said that, you can always use prepare this dish as an appetizer and it will still be a hit just like what the other folks said when they tried this recipe.
- You simply can’t go wrong with this recipe. It’s delicious, tangy, sweet, and, best of all, easy to create.
- Just turn on the crock pot and put all the ingredients and that’s it. In a matter of hours, you’ll have the most perfect meatball crock pot recipe you’ll ever taste.
Recipe Source : Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs @ thehandyfoodie