This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken recipe is Creamy, Cheesy, Ranch, and Bacon Shredded Chicken. It’s perfect on it’s own, on a sandwich, in a tortilla, as a dip, or on a lettuce wrap for a low carb option!
This slow cooker crack chicken recipe couldn’t be easier, honestly. It’s just a few ingredients and they transform into a creamy, tasty, shredded chicken that you can use in TONS of ways: Sandwiches, Nachos, Enchiladas and it’s actually a low-carb (keto) recipe on it’s own, so scoop it onto a bowl of crunchy lettuce and you have yourself Crack Salad.
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Source : Slow Cooker Crack Chicken @ cookiesandcups