There’s no better time than the holiday season to experiment with fun and festive cocktails, right? All of these parties and social gatherings are a great excuse to mix up a treat to share with friends, and I have a winning combination for you today!
For this recipe, I used the Salted Caramel & Cream flavor, as well as the Chocolate & Cream flavor — um, yes…these are DELICIOUS! They’re so good, in fact, that you can satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy a cocktail for dessert . I also tried the Horchata Cinnamon & Cream flavor, which is equally tasty on its own.
Salted Caramel Mocha Martini Recipe
- 1 cup Daily’s Cream Cocktails® Salted Caramel & Cream flavor
- 1 cup Daily’s Cream Cocktails® Chocolate & Cream flavor
- ½ cup coffee liquor
- Splash of milk or half-and-half
- For serving: whipped cream salted caramel syrup/sauce, miniature chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or large measuring cup and stir to combine. For a cold beverage, serve over ice.
- For a warm beverage, heat gently in a saucepan over low heat just until the mixture reaches desired temperature. Be careful that it does not boil.
- Garnish with whipped cream, salted caramel sauce, and miniature chocolate chips just before serving.
Recipe Source : Salted Caramel Mocha Martini @ theseasonedmom