If you love steamed cabbage with bacon you can now make it in just 3 minutes using this easy pressure cooker fried cabbage recipe! Love my Instant Pot!
Pressure Cooker Fried Cabbage Recipe
If you love fried cabbage with bacon you can now make it in just 3 minutes using this easy pressure cooker fried cabbage recipe! Love my Instant Pot!
- 1 head cabbage
- 3 slices bacon optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce we used low sodium
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Add your olive oil and diced bacon to your pressure cooker and set to saute. (can add your fresh onions now if you wish to soften)
- Cook until bacon is done, not crispy done but meat is cooked. Turn Instant Pot off/cancel! Scrape bottom of pot, add 1/4 c of your vegetable broth to deglaze bottom so burn notification doesn’t come on.
- Cut your head of cabbage into chunks, separate leaves and add into your pressure cooker.
- Pour your remaining vegetable broth over your cabbage leaves.
- Sprinkle all spices and soy sauce on top as well as any type of onions you may want to add if they aren’t in already.
- Stir gently to coat all leaves with spices.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 3 minutes (2 minutes if you want cabbage to be firmer).
- Do a quick release and enjoy!