Peach angel food cake is so easy to make these cake only needs 2 ingredients and is the best fat free cake with fruit we’ve made in a while! So give it try and you’ll see how yummy this simple cake !
Peach angel food cake is seriously my favorite dessert. Light, sweet, and fat free but who’s counting calories with dessert right. Not only are they great for dessert at our house, but angel food cake recipes are always a hit when I take them to a potluck. They’re cheap to make too.
Peach Angel Food Cake Recipe
Peach angel food cake only needs 2 ingredients and is the best fat free cake with fruit we’ve made in a while! Give it a try tonight and enjoy my friends! #peach
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 15 oz peaches canned, diced
- Empty your can of peaches into a bowl. If they aren’t already diced cut them up into bite size pieces.
- Add you dry angel food cake mix and stir until well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and dump your mixture into a 9×13″ pan that has a non stick surface to it.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it is lightly browned on top and middle feels like it is firming up when gently touched in the middle.
- Put on a cooling rack until cool.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe Source : Peach angel food cake @ temeculablogs