These no bake malted milk cheesecakes are so simple to make and really put on a cutesy presentation. I used a cheesecake mold for these. They a little pop out bottom so you can easily push the cheesecakes up through the pan. If you don’t want to go out and buy a cheesecake pan, you can always use little silicone mold cupcake liners stuffed inside a cupcake pan.
Most of the recipes haven’t made it to the blog because I was using the chocolate malt powder which was less malty and more chocolaty. Still tasty, but not what I was looking for.
No Bake Malted Milk Cheesecakes Recipe
- 5 T . butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T . malted milk powder
- 2 T . granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz . cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 + 1/2 T. powdered sugar
- 12 whoppers for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds until the butter is melted
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs, malted milk and sugar. Stir until everything is combined and the crumbs are completely coated with the melted butter.
- Place 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cavity. Pack it firmly into the bottom of the pan with your fingers.
- Place into the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the heavy cream. Whip on medium/high until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add in the granulated sugar and malted milk powder. Stir to combine.
- Add in the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, beat until everything is incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom and beat again.
- Fold in a quarter of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. This will lighten up the mixture before adding the remaining whipped cream and deflating it all.
- Add in the remaining whipped cream and carefully fold it in.
- Fill each cheesecake cavity to the top with the cream cheese filling. After you have them all filled, tap them on the counter to remove all air pockets. Add any remaining cream cheese filling to the cavities that need more.
- Place in the freezer and freeze over night. I left mine in the freezer 2 days so longer is okay too.
- Push the bottoms out of each cavity. Remove the bottoms of the pan from the cheesecakes.
- Add the heavy cream into a bowl. Whip on medium speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix for another 30 seconds.
- Place in a piping bag with a 1M tip. Pipe a nice circle on each cheesecake top.
- Add a whopper to each cheesecake. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe Source: No Bake Malted Milk Cheesecakes @ cookiedoughandovenmitt