Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon – the best and easiest salmon recipe ever! Moist, flavorful, juicy, and takes only 10 mins to prep. So good you’ll want seconds!!
The end result was so good. The salmon was extremely flavorful and delightful ! What a yummy and satisfying meal, ones that I will make again and again for sure!
Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon Recipe
Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon – the best and easiest salmon recipe ever! Moist, flavorful, juicy, and takes only 10 mins to prep. So good you want seconds!!
- 1 lb salmon cut into 2-3 pieces
- One 2-inch piece ginger peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 heavy dashes white pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Add the ginger and garlic to the salmon and gently rub them on the salmon. Add the rest of the ingredients to the salmon, stir to mix well so the salmon are nicely coated with all the ingredients.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes or best for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 F. Line the salmon on a cookie sheet line with greased aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until the surface turn brown or slightly charred. Serve warm with rice.
If the ginger and garlic are burned on the surface of the salmon, scrape them off before serving.