If you’re ever in need of a quick and easy appetizer, look no further because this can be made in 5 min. Yes. 5 min. The easiest roasted shrimp cocktail ever made with just 5 min prep. Yes, it’s just that easy!
Although if your shrimp isn’t already peeled, it may take a little longer – say 12 minutes – but still. Once they are peeled and ready to go, you are set! All you need is olive oil, garlic, freshly grated Parmesan and some pantry spices. That’s it.
GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED SHRIMP RECIPE
The easiest roasted shrimp cocktail ever made with just 5 min prep. Yes, it’s just that easy!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.