How great could the Instant Pot be?! Bold and spicy Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta, an easy pressure cooker dinner you can make in minutes!
You have been on the fence about getting an Instant Pot, I’m here to tell you I only wish I had bought one sooner. It is so fast and efficient, it makes one-pot cooking even more appealing !!
Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta Recipe – A simple pressure cooker recipe made in 8 minutes! So comforting and packed with flavor.
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 4 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce, more as needed
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Salt and pepper
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place in the Instant Pot. Add the garlic, coconut oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and water. Cover and lock the lid into place.
- Set the Instant Pot on “Pressure Cook High” for 4 minutes. Once it is finished cooking, turn the Instant Pot “Off”, then press the button to “Quick Release” the steam, until the valve button drops.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix the mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, lime juice, and Sriracha together.
- Unlock the lid and stir the sauce into the pasta. Pour in the shrimp and scallions, then mix to combine. Set the Instant Pot on “Sauté” and cook for 2-3 minutes, toss and simmer until the shrimp are pink. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Add more Sriracha if desired. Serve warm.