These Easy Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches are as simple as adding the ingredients to your alow cooker and letting it infuse your house with the intoxicating aroma of beef simmering in a richly seasoned just until it reaches mouthwatering perfections !!
Good things take time. Whether it is transforming a tough chuck roast into luxuriously tender shredded beef, or letting a wheel of cheddar cheese age 18 months to add rich flavor, your patience is always rewarded with something exceptional! When you combine the two, it is pure magic.
Slow Cooker Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches Recipe
These slow cooker beef and cheddar sandwiches are effortless to prepare and loaded with the bold flavor of aged cheddar cheese.
- Slow Cooker Beef
- 3 pounds Chuck Roast
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- Salt to taste
- Pretzel Buns
- Add all slow cooker beef ingredients to your slow cooker and set on high. Cook for 6 hours, or until tender and easily shredded with a fork.
- Lightly toast interior of sliced Pretzel buns and add shredded beef and top generously with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source : Slow Cooker Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches @ foxvalleyfoodie