Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – These Creamy Potatoes are a perfect side dish to just about any meal! You only need a few simple ingredients, and your crock pot does all the work.
To make them even more simple, you can throw them in the slow cooker. That’s what today’s recipe is for. Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes. You need just a few ingredients and the slow cooker does all the work to make creamy, delicious potatoes.
CROCKPOT SCALLOPED POTATOES RECIPE
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a perfect side dish to just about any meal! You only need a few simple ingredients, and your crock pot does all the work.
- 5 russet potatoes large
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp dry minced onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel potatoes and slice 1/8″ thick. Arrange a third of the potatoes in the bottom of a crock pot that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle about a third of the cream evenly over the potatoes. Sprinkle a third of the garlic, minced onion, Parmesan, salt, and pepper over the potatoes. Repeat two more times.
- Cover slow cooker. Cook potatoes on HIGH for 4-5 hours or until tender.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes. Cook for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Recipe Source : CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES @ lilluna