Crack Chicken Tenders – CRAZY good!! Chicken tenders seasoned with ranch, topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon. so easy and so delicious!!! Great for a quick lunch or dinner or tailgating! Dip in additional ranch dressing.
These Crack Chicken Tenders are super easy to make. Just season, top with cheese and wrap in bacon. They are ready to bake by the time the oven has preheated. Once the chicken was done baking, I popped it under the broiler to crisp up the bacon a little more. I like my bacon crispy.
Crack Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenders (about 10 chicken tenders)
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 5 (1-oz) slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with cooking rack.
- Season chicken on both sides with 1 Tbsp Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- Top each chicken tender with a slice of cheese and wrap with one slice of bacon. Place on baking rack.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for a minute or two until bacon is crisp.