Find out how easy it is to make your own Cherry Italian Cream Sodas at home! This is a very basic recipe for Italian Cream Soda that you can personalize by changing up the Torani syrup flavors. Mix and match to your heart’s content and the sugar-free syrups are just as wonderful.
Cherry Italian Cream Soda Recipe
- 6 oz club soda
- 2 oz Cherry flavored Torani syrup (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 oz heavy cream or half and half
- Fill a tall glass two thirds full with ice.
- Pour in flavored syurp.
- Top off with club soda.
- Float the cream on top.
- Stir just before drinking.
- If you are experiencing curdling, try mixing the syrup and cream first and then adding the club soda.