These cheesy garlic breads only take 20 minutes to make. Quick and easy sides for pasta night or pizza night. Use mini French Bread for best results.
Cheesy garlic bread is a huge favorite around here. It is present on pizza nights and pasta nights.
- 1/2 cup butter Unsalted, softened to room tempreture
- 4 cloves garlic Finely diced
- 2 tsp Italian spices dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 block pepper jack cheese
- 3 Mini Baguettes I used French Demi Mini Baguettes
- In a bowl, add the butter, garlic, Italian spices, salt and black pepper
- Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Cut thin slices of cheese
- After the butter has chilled, preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut 4 slits into each mini baguettes
- Add one slice of cheese per slit
- Take the remaining butter and microwave it for 15 seconds.
- In each slit, spread a little of the butter mixture
- Individually wrap each baguette in aluminum foil
- Place the wrapped baguettes on a baking tray
- Place the tray in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let it cool
- Serve with pasta
Oven temperatures may vary, so, check after 20 minutes minutes. If you like it crispy, cook for about 30 minutes
Recipe Source : CHEESY GARLIC BREAD WITH ITALIAN SPICES @ healingtomato