Beef & Cheddar Sliders – perfect for watching football, parties or a quick lunch and dinner. Seriously delicious!! Hawaiian rolls, deli roast beef, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, butter, dijon mustard, worcestershire, brown sugar and poppy seeds. Can assemble ahead of time and bake when ready to serve.
You can assemble these Beef & Cheddar Sliders ahead of time and refrigerate until you are ready to bake. I would wait and pour the glaze on top of the sliders until you are ready to bake. The sliders might get soggy otherwise. The glaze only takes a minute to whip up. Preheat the oven, heat the glaze, pour over the rolls and bake. Easy peasy.
BEEF & CHEDDAR SLIDERS RECIPE
- 1 dozen Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3/4 lb very thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Toss thinly sliced roast beef with bbq sauce.
- Split each dinner roll. Place roll bottoms in 9x13x2-baking pan. Top rolls with bbq roast beef. Top roast beef with cheese slices. Place roll tops on top of cheese.
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.