This Chicken Alfredo Dip is out of this world! It’s creamy, cheesy, loaded with chicken and made from scratch! Perfect as an appetizer or a casual lunch or dinner.
Paired with some crusty bread or crackers, and some veggies (broccoli would be great with this!), you can really make it a meal in one! It’s perfect for game day or and hearty enough for when you’re entertaining and just want to make a whole meal out of appetizers !!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup 1% milk
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast (about 1 large breast)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Add salt, parsley, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth and milk and whisk until combined. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, until thickened and smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese and ½ cup mozzarella until melted.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add Alfredo sauce and beat until combined. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into a medium baking dish (1-1.5 quarts) and top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and beginning to brown, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days until ready to bake. Serve with veggies, crackers and crusty bread.
Recipe Source : CHICKEN ALFREDO DIP @ therecipecritic