This recipe is the exact opposite and only involves 4 – yes, you heard me right- ingredients, yet gives a big wow factor. Any taste testers will think these came straight out of the display case at a fancy bakery and it’s truly love at first bite.
- 1 box of brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli’s)
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¾ cup (plus extra for garnish) Nestle Toll House Caramel DelightFulls
- 7-10oz milk baker’s chocolate (NOT chocolate chips)
- Prepare the brownie mix as written on the box, but bake for 5-10 minutes less than the allotted time so that the brownies are still gooey and soft.
- Put the brownies in a stand mixer/bowl and break the brownie pieces up. Stir in the cream cheese until the mixture is smooth. Gently fold in the Nestle Toll House Caramel DelightFulls.
- Roll the brownie mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and place in the freezer for an hour for them to harden.
- Once hardened, melt the baker’s chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals (stirring constantly and being very careful not to burn it) and dip the brownie balls in to coat completely. Sprinkle with extra roughly chopped DelightFulls chocolate chips before the chocolate coat hardens.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the chocolate coat solidifies. Enjoy!
*Do not use regular chocolate chips to coat the balls because it will not harden.
*Do not over-bake the brownies! You want them to still be gooey
*Feel free to add in any mix-ins such as nuts, orange extract/zest, or anything else that strikes your fancy!
Recipe Source : easy 4-ingredient fudge brownie truffles @ apple-of-my-eye