This marinade for the grilled rack of lamb is something that will make any piece of meat even better. It’s easy and contains staple ingredients, hopefully found in your pantry. You can also play with ingredients to better suit your taste, aka forgiving, which we all need sometimes!!
- 1 Rack of Lamb, frenched
- 2 teaspoons Thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, chopped
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in food processor or in small bowl and whisk.
- Rub the marinade over top and bottom of lamb, cover and allow to marinade minimum of 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Heat one side of grill on high heat, leaving other side off.
- Place the lamb on un-lit side of grill, and cook for 20 minutes with indirect heat, or until temperature reaches 125 degrees.
- Once lamb has reached 125 degrees, remove from grill, allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Then place lamb on lit-high heat side for 3 minutes each side until temperature reaches 135 degrees, for medium-rare, remove from grill and sit 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with board sauce (2 tablespoons chopped herbs, 6 tablespoons oil) or any desired glaze.
Recipe Source : GRILLED RACK OF LAMB @ femalefoodie