Try to prepare this creamy avocado-cilantro zoodles recipe for your favorite quick and easy next summer dinners.
The incredible avocado-cilantro sauce is made using one really special ingredient that brings so much flavor and creaminess!!
CREAMY AVOCADO-CILANTRO ZOODLES RECIPE
- 4 small zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- half an avocado
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves and stems
- 2 small garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- a squeeze of fresh lime juice
- In a food processor, pulse avocado, sour cream, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper and lime juice until smooth. This will be a bit thick, but will loosen when added to the hot noodles in the pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes until they are starting to blister and soften.
- Add zucchini noodles (I use this product to make spiral zucchini noodles) and continue to cook another 2-3 minutes, just until noodles and hot and soft. You don’t want to overcook the zucchini as it tends to get soggy. If you find that excess moisture is created, you can drain out a bit of the water or blot with a paper towel. Some liquid is fine.
- Remove from heat and immediately add desired amount of sauce to the pan. Toss and serve immediately.
Recipe Source : CREAMY AVOCADO-CILANTRO NOODLES @ dearcrissy