Sweet juicy watermelon, tangy lime and garden fresh mint create the perfect blend for sipping on the deck! Whether you are entertaining family and friends or just spending an afternoon outdoors, you can’t pass up a pitcher (or three) of these refreshing adult beverages!
WATERMELON MOJITOS RECIPE
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 50 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice approx. 5 limes
- 1 cup white rum
- Blend watermelon in the blender until pureed. Strain to remove some of the pulp (optional). Measure out 2 cups of the strained watermelon juice.
- Place fresh mint in the bottom of a large pitcher. Add a little bit of the watermelon juice and muddle to release the flavors of the mint.
- Add remaining watermelon juice, fresh lime juice, 2/3 cup simple syrup, and rum. Fill the entire pitcher with ice. Top with soda.
- Adjust sweetness with additional simple syrup if desired. Garnish with additional lime, mint and watermelon slices.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source : WATERMELON MOJITOS @ spendwithpennies