Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Dip is an easy dessert dip recipe for a party! Peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, sugar and lots of chocolate make this the perfect addicting dip recipe for any occasion.
When a sweet dip recipe is made with peanut butter, butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar and then coated in chocolate chips, it’s unavoidable.
- 1/4 cup butter — softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 1 cup peanut butter — your choice; crunchy or smooth
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips1
- 1-2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until mixed (using a hand or stand mixer). Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix until combined. Mix in peanut butter chips.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into a ball. Wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in a bowl (this is to prevent the ball from getting a flat bottom). Chill until firm, about 2 hours or overnight.
- Depending on how long you chilled the ball, you may need to let it sit out for about 30 minutes or so to get the chocolate chips to stick. Place the mini chocolate chips on a plate. Unwrap the cheese ball and roll it in the chocolate chips, using your hands to coat and press them to make them stick.
- Serve dip with your choice of dippers, like pretzels, cookies, or celery. Serve room temperature or store in refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving.
Recipe Source : PEANUT BUTTER CHEESE BALL DIP @ crazyforcrust