Do you love Buffalo Chicken Dip? Do you love flour tortillas? If you answered yes, this recipe is for you! I’ve combined two of my favorites into one super recipe…Buffalo Chicken Taquitos !!
Some Tips :
- The serving amount depends on if you keep the Buffalo Chicken Taquitos whole or cut them in half. If you need less, keep them whole. If you need more, cut them in half.
- I love a dipper for Taquitos so I set out a small dipping bowl of Ranch. Since it’s Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, you could even try Blue Cheese as a dipper.
- Add a bowl of Buffalo Sauce for those who are daring.
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 flour tortillas, fajita size
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce until well combined in a large bowl. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken and shredded cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- For each Taquito, spoon a large tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla. Spread in a thin line from one side to the other.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly around the chicken mixture and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Continue assembling each taquito one at a time until you’re done.
- Once all taquitos have been assembled and placed on the baking sheet, generously spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pull from oven and flip taquitos over. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Source : BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS @ easypeasypleasy